To provide members with quality superannuation services, effective, informative communications and a high standard of customer service.
- to act in members’ best interests
- to act with fidelity in all matters concerning the administration of the scheme
- to deliver accurate, effective and informative communications on superannuation matters to members
- to provide a fair appeal and resolution of complaints process for members.
- to provide leadership in the operation, management and administration of the Police Superannuation Scheme
- to provide serving members and superannuants with quality superannuation services and a high standard of customer service
- to provide accurate and informative communications to serving members and superannuants
- to oversee the management and financial reporting framework requirements of the Police Superannuation Scheme
- to develop and maintain prudent policies and procedures which ensure legislative and administration requirements are met.